Complete toolbox for users with a rooted device, letting you get full control of your device
• Extra logging in Emoji Changer;
• Added ADB downloads in help section;
• Updated translations;
• Bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY: Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- DUMP: Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.